VISION, MISSION & VALUES
We envision a city where no one is homeless
We enhance the capacity of shelters in Toronto to provide the highest quality services through collaborative planning, evaluation, evidence based practice and policy advocacy.
- Equity: We advocate for systems and policies that improve access to social inclusion and equity.
- Client Centered: We deliver shelter services that are responsive to the diverse and unique needs of shelter users, and we work together with clients and other stakeholders to address the issues that impact housing and homelessness.
- Accountability: Our communication and actions with each other and those with whom we engage are guided by honesty, transparency and integrity.
- Collaboration: We share our knowledge, skills, resources and our diverse perspectives to achieve our common goals for the shelter system.
- Quality: We continuously change, improve and innovate through a shared focus on standards and evidence based best practices.